Monday, May 23, 2011

Why Did I Buy This Kiddie Pool?

Date of Purchase:  Summer 2010  Times Used:  4 times  Re-Donate:  Hell No


I know this isn't an article of clothing, but I just feel like I don't need to limit myself to just fashion.  I used it today because the big pool was closed, even though it feels like a million degrees outside.  Thus I was inspired for this blog post, because this is really only the 4th time I've used it since I bought it.

First I had to move it from it's resting position leaning against a tree where it doubled as a shady shelter for my goofy-ass dog.  It had dirt caked on the walls, so I attempted to scrub, but didn't get far before I decided to just fill it up with and add some bubble bath.  I figured clean dirt is better than dirty dirt.  Then I got in and the freezing water took away the hellish feeling of the day.  Maybe that is what that loony Christian guy was talking about Judgement Day being on May 21st, Hell on Earth was just a synonym for summer in Columbia, SC.  I posed for this photo and then shortly after Louie (goofy-ass basset hound) jumped in, because he has to be by my side where ever I go.


I used this opportunity to give him a bath and some puppy love.


Though I am not sure what exactly I was planning to do with this pool when I bought it, I think after today I will keep it.  I'm sure it will come in handy on one summer day when everyone is looking for a pool, I'll even charge admission.

No comments:

Post a Comment