Sunday, May 15, 2011

Why Did I Buy This Old Lady Jumpsuit?

Date of Purchase: 4 months ago  Times Worn:  0  Re-Donate: yes

Oh my, my, my.  I feel like I need to offer a public apology for this one.  I know what I was thinking when I bought this onesie, but I believe I may have deranged and delusional.  I plead temporary insanity.

The pant legs actually go all the way to the floor, but in my head I pictured them rolled up to give the appearance of a bohemian type day outfit, and it was adorable (like I said, delusional)  This is the first time I have ever put this "thing" on and I have found that not only is it hideous and outdated, it is also too big for me.  Though, I will admit, looking at this photo, I can see what I may have been going for when I purchased it, and I have to say I was pretty ballsy.

Maybe I will wear this again one day when I go parachuting, which will be never.



1 comment:

  1. This could be cute! Take in the top so it's not so big and remove the sleeves...maybe add darts at the bust so it fits better. I like the rolled-up legs. :) It really has a lot of potential!

    ReplyDelete